Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 17, 2023
RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty is looking for a
Broker Assistant to join our Fresno, CAteam. We are a fast paced,
energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great
opportunity for someone interested in further developing their
career. Ryan Specialty has been named one of America's Most Loved
Workplaces by Newsweek, and has been named 2021 top Insurance
Employer by Insurance Business America. Position Summary:Provides
basic technical expertise and administrative support for Broker
team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service,
and account processing.Essential Functions:
- May input and update new and current client information in all
- May assist with preparing necessary documentation such as
spreadsheets, cover letters, etc.
- Provides necessary administrative support to the broker
- May assist the broker in preparing documents to market renewal
- Other relevant duties as assigned. Education/Experience/Skills:
- Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in retail agency/brokerage or insurance company
- Basic understanding of wholesale insurance coverages, forms and
- Experience in an office setting or administrative role.
- Critical attention to details and customer service needs.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and
- Strong communication skills, both oral written.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license. DisclaimerRyan
Specialty is an Equal Opportunity EmployerHow We Support Our
Teammates Ryan Specialty seeks to offer our employees a
comprehensive and best-in-class benefits package that helps them -
and their family members - achieve their physical, financial, and
emotional wellbeing goals. In addition to our comprehensive
benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce that allows you
to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance. We understand that
you have a life outside of work. That's why we offer paid time off
for vacation, sick and personal days. In addition, we offer paid
parental leave and paid company holidays. Ryan Specialty values a
diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their
authentic selves, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity
workplace. Ryan Specialty provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital,
domestic partner status, or other legally protected status. Ryan
Specialty is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative-action employer. The target salary range for this
position is $50,000-$60,000 annually. The wage range for this role
considers many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work
experience, licensure and certification, business needs, and market
demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be
modified in the future. Full-time roles are eligible for bonuses
and benefits. For additional information on Ryan Specialty Total
Rewards, visit our website https://benefits.ryansg.com/. We provide
individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please
contact us to request an accommodation at HR@Ryansg.com The above
is intended to describe this job's general requirements. It is not
to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties,
responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions. Nearest Major Market: Fresno
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Fresno , Broker Assistant, Sales , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...