Vice President of Sales
Company: Aughdem Recruitment
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Our client, a reputable private equity firm with a large
presence in the state of California, is looking for a Vice
President of Sales to help drive revenue and lead a team of
high-performing sales professionals. The VP of Sales will be
responsible for developing and executing sales strategies,
establishing relationships with key clients and partners, and
overseeing all aspects of the sales cycle.Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and plans to
achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Building and leading a high-performing sales team, including
hiring, training, and development of team members.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key clients and
- Overseeing all aspects of the sales cycle, including
prospecting, qualification, proposal development, negotiation, and
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including marketing,
product development, and customer success, to ensure alignment and
support for sales initiatives.
- Analyzing market trends and customer needs to inform sales
strategy and product development.
- Providing regular reports on sales performance and key metrics
- 8+ years of experience in sales leadership roles, preferably in
the private equity or financial services industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and
- Experience managing and developing a sales team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales tools.If you think you
would be a good match, we would love to meet you. Please fill out
our application form.
Keywords: Aughdem Recruitment, Fresno , Vice President of Sales, Sales , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!