Sales & Service Representative
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lump sum relocation may be provided if eligibility requirements
- Meet or exceed customer needs while fulfilling the sales goals
of Vapor/Ricon within a multi-state regional area. Responsible for
sales/service activities and service calls for OEM's and end users
within region.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate customer needs; recommend products and services and
coordinate resolution of issues with the technical engineering
staff of customers.
- Applicant will be responsible for maintaining and servicing
several OEMs in the region including training and account
- Support daily activities at assigned OEMs to ensure product
installation quality expectations are met
- Responsible to promote, sell, and secure new business while
maintaining and managing existing accounts.
- Provide training for OEMs and End Users at assigned accounts
- Perform field sales and service to bus customers and some
commercial customers in area served.
- Develop new business opportunities with customers served while
ensuring Vapor/Ricon specifications are written in current and
future orders for bid.
- Provide accurate sales forecast and market data to Regional
- Fulfill market potential of customers through Vapor/Ricon
product line acceptance.
- Work with end users in the development of final specifications.
- Demonstrate products and services and assist others in
selection of those best suited to their needs.
- Coordinate delivery dates and service obligations.
- Responsible to OEM and others to develop existing and new
- Demonstrates products and services; assist others in selection
of products and services best suited to their needs.
- Responsible for the timely submission and accuracy of key
performance reports detailing activities, sales volume, build
schedules, expenses etc.
- Responsible within group to make the Service Department a
- Position may require up to 80% travel to customer, sister
companies, Trade shows and to Vapor (Chicago) and Ricon (San
Fernando). Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (B. S.) Engineering, Bachelor of
Administration (B.A.) degree, or equivalent experience in a
sales/service role in fleet transportation equipment or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales role Knowledge, Skills
- Demonstrated competency in managing contracts and OEM
- Progressive track record in technical sales
- Ability to negotiate WIN/WIN agreements.
- Organized and detailed with a hands-on approach to serving
- Ability to resolve technical issues/applications through the
use of blueprints and/or wiring diagrams.
- Able to judge and react positively to a wide variety of
customers and their needs.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to communicate unique
selling points to a broad audience including Engineering,
Operations, Maintenance and Safety professional because of the
custom engineered product offerings.
Keywords: Wabtec Corporation, Fresno , Sales & Service Representative, Sales , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!