Full-Time Sales Lead
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express
is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose
purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched
in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be
found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most
important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit
design philosophy ensures that the brand is always 'of the now' so
people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that
Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the
way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the
United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the
Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands
Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol
EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the
stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a
great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
Talent - Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to
ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service,
coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product,
policy, and procedures.
Execution - Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment,
omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the
right place at the right time.
Experience - Promote and support an environment focused on
delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies,
promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window
changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once.
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer
Privacy Act click -here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United
States.Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that Express does
not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters
or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Fresno , Full-Time Sales Lead, Sales , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!