Customer Service Representative
Company: Taylor Corporation
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Description Position at Taylor Communications, Inc. Come Work
with Us! Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big
plans for the future and our people. Family owned and proud of it,
we power our employees potential and strive to create opportunity
and security for every member of the team. Were passionate about
our work, we believe there is always a better way, and were in this
for the long haul. Ready to build a career? Its time to look at
Taylor. Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a
Customer Service Representative (CSR) in our Aurora, CO location.
The CSR is responsible for establishing and maintaining
relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring
that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. As a
CSR, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our
products and solutions. Your Responsibilities:
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer
needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work independently and within a team to deliver a consistent,
exceptional customer experience every time.
- Manage all communications-written, verbal, and in person, in a
professional, proactive and efficient manner.
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and
follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions
courteously, efficiently, and accurately.
- Own escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer
immediately thorough root cause analysis and permanent
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations
throughout all engagements.
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service
issues as necessary.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and
- Review a variety of work product including, but not limited to
internal and external communication, quotes, designs, proofs,
reports, etc. for accuracy and improvement opportunities.
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of
the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality,
integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer
- Help customer articulate their needs.
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth enabling
career progression and further elevation of the customer
- May participate in projects and coordinate complex customer
deliverables as required. You Must Have:
- 1+ years of related / relevant experience in position or
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new
technologies We Would Also Prefer:
- Print, marketing or promotional product experience and/or
Salesforce.com knowledge Here is how we are going to keep you safe
in the workplace: Our focus continues to be on our employees and
their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in
all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines
in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows
symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19by Jobble
Keywords: Taylor Corporation, Fresno , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!