Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more
than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail
locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service
network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide
variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management
solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their
needs anytime, anywhere.SALES REPRESENTATIVEJob
- Sell assigned products in a geographical territory and/or
- May work in a team approach and assist commissioned sales
positions with territory management and communication.
- Make sales calls to qualify prospects. Generate leads.
Involvement in information gathering efforts and/or tracking and
follow-up of leads and inquiries.
- Participate in both training activities both locally, in the
field and occasionally at the New Bremen, Ohio corporate
- Work within various departments within the branch to understand
their function and objectives with particular focus on activities
related to the position for which they are training.The primary
objective is to develop into an Account Representative, Customer
Service Sales Representative, Account Manager, or other
commissioned sales positions.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing,
entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of
responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to
safely operate lift trucks for product demos
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time
employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan,
Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and
Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including
California AB-1008 "Ban the Box", San Francisco's Fair Chance
Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Fresno , Sales Representative, Sales , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!