Field Technician - Equipment Services - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Position Summary:Responsible for performing mechanical services on
cold drink equipment.People or Process Management
Responsibility:?NonePosition Responsibilities may include, but not
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services
on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Any other duties as assigned.Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year general labor experience (i.e. general construction,
electrician, auto mechanic, or other mechanical areas).
- Prior diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Basic computer skills, including mobile device technology.
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test.
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification.Preferred
Skills and Experience:
- Previous equipment repair and distribution.Physical Demands and
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high
noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.? Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions.? Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.? Drug Free
Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings
companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely
on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Fresno , Field Technician - Equipment Services - RCCB, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!