Director of Facilities Services - Yosemite National Park
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Overview: About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world?s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World?s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter. Description: We are currently seeking a Director of Faclities to support our Maintenance Operations. The Director of Facilities will be based in Yosemite National Park and is responsible for planning, administering and directing all unit activities related to facility maintenance and engineering services, including Aramark and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client. Essential Functions:
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure maintenance services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding technical competency. Provide technical expertise in all maintenace areas. Provide leadership for maintenance related areas of sales opportunities. Customize maintenance programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard to maintenance, inventory, projects and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L and client budget statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins. Additional Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to healthcare facility management.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards. Qualifications:
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Additional Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field is strongly preferred. Prefer AA degree or certification/licensing in a trade.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in maintenance operations and/or knowledgeable in a specific trade, such as electrical, HVAC, and plumbing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience directing skilled, semi-skilled and non-skilled trade personnel is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Demonstrated ability to think ahead and plan over a one ? to two year time span.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and administrators.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Must have working knowledge of Maintenance and Maintenance Systems.
- Must have intermediate skills with MS office.
- Union Experience is highly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver?s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a full range of motions due to work environment and work conditions. This includes but is not limited to climbing (stairs, ladders, and ramps), walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, driving, and handling. Must be able to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to see clearly and identify or distinguish colors, such as wiring colors, or warning lights. Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer ? Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: ARAMARK, Fresno , Director of Facilities Services - Yosemite National Park, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!