Remote/Hybrid Financial Business Analyst
Posted on: September 15, 2023
People LOVE it here - Chocolate, Coffee, Juices and MORE! -
Great Benefits!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rick CristianoAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:People
love working at our company. 20-30-40 year anniversaries for some.
Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of
top-quality products have put our organization at the forefront of
the food industry. We are involved in each phase of the food
manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the
marketing of the finished products - and everything in between. We
produce more than 2,000 different items for the industrial
ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of
the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international
accounts.Why join us?In addition to an amazing company culture we
offer a number of perks to attract top talent including strong
salaries, excellent benefits packages, remote/work from home
options (8 days/month) and much, much more.Job DetailsWe are
looking for someone with a driven personality wanting to grow. Must
be a grinder willing to work through tough moments. Excel skills,
they need to be able to grab a lot of data and summarize that to
get the main goal. SQL and food manufacturing is nice to have.
Assisting with setting pricing, profitability modules, and
comparing pricing among customers we have.Description of
- Support senior management in the pricing of Lyons' products by
creating and maintaining profitability models, researching cost
drivers using available data, analyzing commodity and raw material
costs over time, and preparing and implementing customer
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc sales analyses for senior management
and the sales team, including identifying issues, opportunities,
- Forecast key raw material requirements using a combination of
production data and sales forecasts.
- Support key customers with special analyses, including
additional pricing support and determining finished goods and raw
- Utilize SQL and/or Access to extract data from Lyons' ERP and
create analyses that help senior management make data-driven
decisions on complex issues.RequirementsRequired Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university,
preferably in an analytical-focused field such as Business
- 2 + years experience preferred within related business
- Highly skilled in Excel spreadsheets with experience using Word
documents and Power Point. Proficiency in SQL and Access is a
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis.
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and overall time
management skills. Effective communication skills both verbal and
written is a must.
- Must work well in a group setting.
- Must be willing to work in our corporate headquarters in
Fresno, California.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Fresno , Remote/Hybrid Financial Business Analyst, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!