Regional Inventory Coordinator
Company: SouthernCarlson, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The vision of SouthernCarlson is to develop strong business
relationships so we understand our customers' individual needs and
provide the best possible service to improve our and their
WHO WE ARE We are SouthernCarlson, and our foundation of service
and commitment began in 1947. We have the broadest selection of
high-quality products from leading suppliers in the industry along
with tool repair services to keep businesses running. We provide
expertise in both the products we offer and the solutions we
propose. SouthernCarlson is The Contractors Choice--- for
professional-grade tools, fasteners, jobsite supplies and expert
OUR PROMISE MEANS MORE---
- Respect - We build relationships on trust, collaboration and
kindness while taking the time to learn, grow and celebrate wins
- Integrity - We go above and beyond to help customers and
employees and do what we can to help resolve issues.
- Teamwork - We support and encourage each other while working
together to ensure each customer has a top-notch experience ---
Family Environment - We are a nationwide company with small
business locations that provides a family-like environment.WHAT
YOU'LL BE DOING
- Seek any inventory gaps due to the dynamic nature of container
deliveries and collaborate with Sourcing on internal and external
fill in options.
- Monitor inventory needs on future container orders that should
be accelerated or decelerated and collaborate with Purchasing on
- Work closely with sales and operations on emergency or priority
needs for customers.
- Liaison for sales for customer usage changes and facilitate
system updates. --- Provide forecasting & best stocking quantities
- Sustain acceptable inventory levels within AOR and not exceed
- Frequent review of aged and heavy surplus inventory, actioning
disposal plans, including working with sales for opportunities,
substitutions, transfers to other locations, and returns to the
- Assist with inventory plans for new locations, consolidations,
- Facilitate and action promotional and coop buys with respective
departments as needed, ensuring system is updated and maintained
with accurate promotional information and inventory is pushed out
to needed locations.
- Identify and support optimization of stocking items by
reviewing gap reports, providing forecasts, and other necessary
methods to achieve the highest service levels.
- Qualify new inventory investments and follow through on sales
activities for them.
- Monitors Inventory turns and stock outs, advising suggestions
- Maintains cohesive relationships and consistent engagement with
local teams necessary, including hosting frequent recurring calls
and meetings as needed.
- Visit branches and Distribution Centers as needed.YOU MAY BE A
GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Meet the Minimum Qualifications - You have at least 2 year2 of
prior inventory experience within the construction industry and
hold a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.A
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is preferred but not
- Network in our Industry - You have knowledge of our industry,
are mechanically inclined, and already have an established network
of relationships with potential to expand your reach --- Deliver
Results - You always find a solution when a challenge is presented
and deliver it.
- Communicate Exceptionally - You have excellent written and
verbal communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish is
- Put in Work - The opportunities excite you, and you're ready to
put in the hard work and dedication to succeed
- Focus on the Details - You have a meticulous eye for detail and
never miss a deadline
- Relate to our Customers - You develop close relationships with
your customers and treat them like family
- Solve Problems - You are passionate about selling products to
help customers' overcome problems and provide them with a
- Meet the Physical Demands - You're able to lift at least 50
pounds of customer product on a regular basis and 100 pounds on an
occasional basisWHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Our collaborative family culture
- Opportunities for career growth
- Competitive benefits package, including: Health, Dental and
- Opportunity to enroll in 401k program
- Paid time off Notice: Offer for this position is contingent
upon the completion of a satisfactory background check. Are you
ready to unlock your potential with us?APPLY NOW WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SouthernCarlson provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex,
sexual orientation or national origin.
Keywords: SouthernCarlson, Inc., Fresno , Regional Inventory Coordinator, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!