Production Technician - For All Locations
Company: Midwest Industrial Rubber Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Now Hiring Local Field Service Technicians to work with Conveyor
What we Offer:
* Starting Pay at $17 - Raise after 90 days
* Unlimited OT
* $1000 referral bonus
* We promote from within, offering our employees opportunities for
both internal advancement and relocation.
* Aetna - coverage starts on DAY ONE
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* MIR pays 100% of the cost for each employee's short-term &
long-term disability coverage.
* Health Savings Account - with a company contribution of $600
* Company matches 1st 1% at 100%, 50% match of next 5%
* Paid training
* Tuition reimbursement.
* MIR reimburses up to 90% of tuition, after 1 year of employment,
for Undergraduate AND Graduate education.
About the Position:
* 8am-5pm + 1hr for lunch
* Responsible for fabrication and installation of conveyor belting
and related industrial products.
* Process orders in a safe and efficient manner; Operate light
industrial equipment; Communicate with supervisor regarding
assigned orders, scheduling, and other production issues.
* Ensure timely shipping of belting product; Receive shipments in a
timely manner and ensure delivery to correct recipient; Maintain
shipping/receiving department with needed supplies; Process and
* Travels to customer's location to install product; Occasional
overnight travel required. (We will pay for gas, meal, and hotel
while traveling overnight).
* Recognize appropriate inventory usage and reports low levels to
supervisor; Maintains cycle counts log; Participates in once-a-year
* Project a professional and courteous demeanor when communicating
with others. Maintain a positive attitude towards work in the team
* Previous industrial or production experience helpful, but not
required. Requires mechanical inclination.
* Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions,
correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
* Must be able to read and understand a tape measure.
* Previous forklift experience helpful, but not required.
* No experience needed, paid training
* High School Graduate
* Position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule,
including the occasional night and/or weekends.
* On a regular basis, lifting on average of heavy weight materials
over 75 lbs.
* Occasional bending, stooping and upper body & arm rotation,
frequent pushing, pulling, sitting, standing and reaching and some
* Valid driver's license required
Keywords: Midwest Industrial Rubber Inc, Fresno , Production Technician - For All Locations, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!