Company: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. (OCMI ) is a full
service, independent construction management company with over 40
years' experience in the industry. We have offices in Dallas, Las
Vegas, Seattle, Charlotte, Washington D.C., and throughout
California, serving a broad range of markets: Federal Government,
Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, and
Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff includes Construction
Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators, and
Scheduling experts.We are growing and have an immediate opportunity
for a full-time dynamic, success driven Construction Manager to
join our team in Fresno, CA! In this role, you will provide highly
responsive construction management services in one of the firm's
core business lines. If you are passionate about construction
management and relate to OCMI's core values of curiosity,
meaningful service, and integrity, then we would like to hear from
you!Read more about our core values and what it's like to work at
the OCMI family on our website at www.ocmi.com/careers.The
Construction Manager duties will include, but not limited to:
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan
and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in
conjunction with office-based cost and schedule support.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications.
Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including
monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and
activities via meeting minutes, weekly and monthly project update
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist
Business Development functions as necessary.Requirements:
- 5+ years Construction Management experience. Previous
experience focusing on MEP intensive projects highly desired.
- Experience providing owner representation for new construction,
modernization and/or repair programs highly desired
- Ability to successfully pass a thorough background check
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage challenging, multi-faceted
- Well versed in all construction industry delivery methods.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite software, as well as
industry standard project management software.
- BS or BA in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management
or a closely related field.Comprehensive Benefits Package to
- Company sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Program with a Company Match
- Paid Holidays / Sick Leave / Vacation Accrual
- Company Team Building & Comradery Eventswww.ocmi.comO'Connor
Construction Management, Inc. (OCMI) is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. OCMI does not discriminate based on race,
color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected
category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.
Keywords: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc., Fresno , Construction Manager, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!