Company: New England Sheet Metal And Mechanical
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Starting Salary: $18+ (DOE)
HVAC Dispatcher Job Description:
Under the direct supervision of the HVAC Service Manager, this
position is the primary customer interface by acquiring calls and
emails, accessing the nature of the request, and dispatching
service calls to field service technicians. Regular, predictable,
and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
HVAC Dispatcher Responsibilities
- Ability to represent the company in a professional
- Schedules and dispatches the appropriate field service
technician to correspond with the client's needs and
- Utilizes the company's computer software to update the status
of services records, client billing, and invoices.
- Assists manager with ordering parts, equipment, systems, and
components to prevent technical service delays.
- Ensures high field productivity through proper planning and
coordination to minimize service technician's travel time.
- Monitors progress on dispatched field service technicians and
adjusts work assignments accordingly.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of company procedures.
- Maintains secure, orderly, and organized records and files.
Ensures accuracy of information, identifies, reviews, and reports
inaccuracies to manager.
- Conducts timely follow-up on open service orders and responds
accordingly to time-sensitive matters.
- Maintains and complies with company policies on ethical
standards and business practices, and maintains utmost privacy when
preparing confidential company correspondence and statistical
- Administers short-term projects and administrative tasks and
duties as may be assigned based on business needs.
HVAC Dispatcher Qualifications
- H.S. Diploma/GED
- Minimum three (3) years related HVAC experience and/or training
in customer service, dispatching, or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Ability to understand, follow, and transmit written and verbal
- Knowledge of Viewpoint Service Module or similar industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A valid California Driver's License
- Must be able to work in the US
Keywords: New England Sheet Metal And Mechanical, Fresno , HVAC Dispatcher, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!