Loss Prevention Manager Supply Chain- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Be a part of an exceptional team that leads company shrink
mitigation and safety initiatives while keeping our Guests,
Associates, and Communities at the center of everything they do.
The face of retail is constantly changing, and this agile team is
at the forefront of the latest Loss Prevention technology and
analytical tools that help protect company assets every day.
Through operational excellence, innovation, and collaboration, the
Loss Prevention team is exceptional at quickly designing and
implementing innovative new solutions for diverse Loss Prevention
challenges while simultaneously building strong partnerships across
Human Resources, Stores Operations, Supply Chain, and Compliance
teams. Do you enjoy investigating company profitability
opportunities? Are you a proactive critical thinker who loves
executing a strategic business plan? Then consider joining the Loss
Prevention team today!
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Loss Prevention Manager, Supply Chain (LPMSC) drives shrink
improvement and profit protection activities for an assigned
distribution center (DC), its in-bound and outbound shipping
networks and its third party pooling centers. The LPMSC is
responsible for assessing the shrink and safety posture of the
distribution center, reporting
findings to operational partners and creating and administering
programs to reduce those risks. The LPMSC acts on behalf of the
company to prevent, minimize, and/or recover losses when they occur
while collaborating with all levels of ULTA's Supply Chain, Loss
Prevention Department and ULTA's corporate support partners. The
conducts internal/external investigations, audits and training to
distribution center and pool center associates & employees
respectively. In all we do, we strive to uphold the company's
values in which we win together, give wow experiences, champion
diversity and inclusion, improve always, do what's right and, love
what we do and own what we do.
YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
- Coordinate and drive programs that promote a safe & secure
- Drive OSHA compliance awareness initiatives.
- Coordinate and drive shrink reduction programs including the
High Shrink Focus Program.
- Investigate and resolve suspected losses within the supply
Train DC management and associates in loss prevention and profit
- Analyze various reports (inventory, shipping, transportation,
sales) to identify loss trends and to develop strategies to
mitigate those losses.
Conduct distribution center and logistics network audits. Evaluate
safety and security posture and develop strategies to mitigate
- Manage third party guard teams to control physical security,
manage security checkpoints, assist with the identification of
unsafe, unethical or dishonest behavior and provide consistent
communication from the team.
- Communicate regularly with the building Director and Director
Loss Prevention; Supply Chain on supply chain loss prevention
initiatives that impact the facility and network.
- Lead Health and Safety initiatives within the facility and
coordinate efforts with Enterprise Safety Manager
- Utilize surveillance systems and other electronic means (GPS)
to identify and investigate acts of dishonesty and unethical
- Manage all electronic security systems (CCTV, Access Control,
and Intrusion Detection) ensuring operational effectiveness. Manage
third party vendors responsible for the repair and / or replacement
of those systems.
- Support investigations of 3rd party transportation, UPS/FEDEX,
pool facility and field investigations as needed.
- Communicate regularly with Retail LP Partners on supply chain
operations that impact the businesTHE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interviewing Certificate, CFI (Certified
Forensic Interviewer) or LPC strongly
- Good working knowledge of current technology and its
application to the role (EAS, Burglar Alarms, CCTV, Access Control
Systems, LP case management software, etc.)
- High level of competency in the Windows software environment
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
fast paced environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities with efficiency and
Working knowledge of OSHA, Fire, and Risk Compliance that also
includes Industrial Safety and Accident Investigations. OHSA -
10/30 Hour Training a plus.
- 5+ years of loss prevention manager experience
- Previous Distribution Center/Warehouse experience Working
- Based out of local Distribution Center
- Flexible schedule with the need to adapt to business needs
(overnight travel) 15%
Responds to DC Based Emergencies and disruption of business
affecting ULTA's ability to conduct business
- Physical demands include periodic ladder climbing, minor
equipment repairs, installation of covert
cameras or relocation and lifting up to 50 pounds in a supply chain
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Associated
topics: canine detection, explosive detection, loss control, loss
prevention, patrol officer, safety report, secure, security,
security officer, unarmed
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Fresno , Loss Prevention Manager Supply Chain- Ulta Beauty, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!