Electrical Panel Builder
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Build industrial control panels based on schematic, blueprint,
and wire schedule.
- Panel fabrication, component lay out, assembly, and
- Electrical wiring using schematics.
- Final test check and troubleshooting of electrical
- Develop and maintain a documented procedure for steps involved
in Industrial Panel Assembly.
- Keep supervisor informed of production schedule.
- Communicate with coworkers and customers of different
personality types in a positive and professional
- Experience with panel assembly
- Experience with electrical wiring
- Experience with basic power and hand tools
- Knowledge of circuits and electronics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Fresno , Electrical Panel Builder, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!