Senior Loss Control Consultant
Company: Alexander & Schmidt
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Senior Loss Control ConsultantJob DescriptionAt Alexander &
Schmidt, a Senior Loss Control Consultant performs inspections and
prepares in-depth reports for insurance underwriting purposes.
Insurance companies use the reports to properly insure a commercial
building, or business operations, for a new policy or renewal of a
current policy.Required Skills
- A Minimum 10 years' experience with a major carrier or working
as an independent contractor providing loss control services.
- Extensive understanding of commercial property and casualty
- Property assessments will potentially include the necessity to
determine adequacy of sprinkler systems based on occupancy,
commodities and racking systems.
- Inland Marine coverages will include builders risk,
contractor's equipment, motor truck cargo, WLL and MOLL and other
- Commercial General Liability will include Premises, Operations,
Products and Completed Operations.
- Workers Compensation assessments for regulatory compliance and
- Loss analysis involving identification of trends, root cause
and appropriate corrective action.
- Specialty fields such as Environmental and Professional
- Risk Improvement services including training, consulting,
hazard analysis and regulatory assessments will also be
- Solid communication skills-including exceptional writing
ability, organizational skills, and computer skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- Professional certifications CSP, OHST, ALCM and/or ARM are
preferred, but not required.
- Uploading completed reports, photos and diagrams through a
special website or complete reports on web based systems
- Travel within a reasonable territory, 50 mile radiusThis work
will be challenging and covers everything from contractors to real
estate to retail to warehouse and distribution to
manufacturing.High-quality, accurate loss control surveys guide the
underwriter in the selection of profitable business, and assist the
insured in controlling losses through the demonstrated value of the
loss control services provided.
Keywords: Alexander & Schmidt, Fresno , Senior Loss Control Consultant, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!