Company: AppleOne Employment Services
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Credit Analyst is responsible for executing the credit
underwriting process with a sound knowledge of credit fundamentals
and to work together with others to get results.
1. Understanding of production ag lending and commercial
Identify strengths and weaknesses in repayment ability, capital,
liquidity, loan structure and management capability.
3. Responsible for clarifying credit requests against established
credit policy and apply the underwriting process which culminates
with a written credit report.
4. Participates in the loan committee process as a voter.
5. Understand member financial statements and related documents as
well as create financial projections with reasonable well-tested
6. Create reports that summarize the underwriting effort in a way
that consistently demonstrates concise, clinical arrangement of the
relevant facts needed to focus loan committee discussion on the
factors necessary to make a loan decision.
7. Assist with the review of loan documents to ensure uniformity
with the approved loan application.
8. Support the team by serving as a backup on customer service
issues; provide support to internal departments an external
customers; complete routine loan servicing and loan file
9. Make suggestions to improve credit processes to improve
efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
Bachelor Degree with a course of study in relevant field
Minimum of 1 year's experience of credit underwriting in production
ag, or commercial agribusiness lending, OR an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the
essential functions of the job.
Keywords: AppleOne Employment Services, Fresno , Credit Analyst, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!