Maintenance Technician 3 & 4
Posted on: November 19, 2021
A Maintenance Support Technicianjob is available with a service
organization in Fresno, CA. The technician will be responsible for
supporting the LPS project and commissioning team in the following
areas Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI), Routine Maintenance
Contracts (RMC), Planned Specialize Maintenance (PSM),
Electro/Mechanical installation and Level one I/O checks, and
problem diagnostics and trouble shooting.
* Understand and utilize electrical and mechanical drawings for
industrial control systems.
* Repairs and maintains in accordance with diagrams, sketches,
operation manual, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and
mechanical equipment, such as engines, pneumatic tools, conveyor
systems, production equipment, using hand tools, power tools, end
precision-measuring and testing instruments:
* Utilize multimeters, tachometers, oscilloscope or other tools to
diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot industrial control systems.
* Leads the complex maintenance tasks, equipment trial runs,
investigative tests, repairs and overhauls. Must have the ability
to connect a maintenance PC to a PLC and step through and
understand the PLC program to troubleshoot complex controls
failures, and make minor code changes under the direction of
* Guides on-site technical and operational support in the design,
development, installation and maintenance of equipment and systems
of a very complex nature. Guides very complex site surveys to
develop base or installation design plans. Guides training
customers to maintain and adjust very complex equipment. Develops
and submits reports covering all job activity. Guides the
maintenance of very complex tools, test equipment, calibration
items, etc. Guides the review of very complex task plans, drawings,
and installation schematics and provides continual guidance
throughout task duration.
* Ability to communicate and execute classroom and practical
* Provide phone support during non-office hours
* Training and experience with plant
instrumentation/electrical/controls troubleshooting and repair
(4-5+ years" experience)
* Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills,
read/interpret electrical control drawings and logically diagnose
electrical and/or mechanical problems
* Strong electrical mechanical background and ability to
troubleshoot problems. Need to be able to perform maintenance
functions and make repairs in a professional and workman like
manner. Need to learn system operations in quick fashion. Needs to
be willing to follow procedures and read prints, schematics. Must
have an excellent safety record. Must have AB PLC and RS Logix
experience. Must have Rockwell software experience.
* Electromechanical skills, troubleshooting skills with PLC
controls, servos, and other discrete electrical control
* Excellent verbal communication skills, diagnose problems using
complex technical terms and concepts, in a logical manner.
* Have excellent customer service / interpersonal skills and
possess a logical problem-solving mindset.
* Individual must be self-motivated, detailed oriented and results
* Understanding of industrial computer hardware and commonly used
software applications (i.e.MS Office) and operating systems.
* Ability and willingness to work with basic hand tools
* Willingness to travel
* Associate degree in technical related field is a plus.
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION.
Keywords: Belcan, Fresno , Maintenance Technician 3 & 4, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!