On-Site Assistant Property Manager
Company: GSF PROPERTIES, INC.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Grow with us!GSF Properties Inc. is looking to hire an
exceptional individual to join our team as an On-Site Assistant
Property Manager in Fresno, CA!WHO YOU ARE
- A Leader. You will provide leadership and mentoring to your
team, promoting a positive work environment that encourages
collaboration and teamwork.
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are
clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective customers.
- Organized and Accountable. You have exceptional time management
abilities and are able to juggle the needs of changing priorities
at the community while accomplishing objectives through training
and motivating a high-performing team.
- Creative. You are an idea person and like coming up with smart
solutions to new challenges.
- Levelheaded. You remain during stressful situations and quickly
- Flexible and Adaptable. You understand that the world does not
exist through black and white lenses and embrace the opportunity to
live in the gray.
- Confident and Decisive. You take initiative, trust your gut,
and are not afraid to make a decision or deliver a difficult
- Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals and help
your team reach theirs.
- Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting
customers know that they matter.Our Assistant Managers are smart,
savvy team leaders with a passion for customer service and a strong
business acumen. They are accountable for all aspects of their
property's operations, including financial performance, customer
satisfaction and retention, and developing an engaged and
productive team. They monitor a wide array of performance metrics,
implement strategies to meet operational and leasing goals, analyze
and respond to changing market conditions, and identify areas for
improvement. As an Assistant Manager, you will direct sales
activities, leasing administration, and maintenance initiatives at
your property, exemplifying GSF Properties Inc.'s brand each and
every day by thinking like an owner and ensuring that your team
members have the resources they need to be successful while
enjoying the ride.WHAT YOU'LL DOEssential Duties include the
following but are not limited to the job specifications contained
herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed
safely may be required as deemed necessary by GSF Properties Inc.
- Build community and industry knowledge by identifying trends to
prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations and
- Connect people to community through effective leasing
administration and training of your team.
- Show off our community by prioritizing curb appeal and
maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the
property and market.
- Manage the leasing process by guiding the team through
effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Support maintenance operations by partnering with your
Maintenance team to provide a sparkling product through preventive
maintenance, timely and efficient repairs, and a highly organized
- Partner with your Community Manager to prepare and follow an
operating budget and to plan community capital improvements,
repairs, contract developments, and negotiations.
- Train and collaborate with talented teammates to identify and
solve any issues that arise.
- Drive the community to continued operational success by
proposing income-producing opportunities such as competitive
pricing and value-add community enhancements.REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years' experience in property management with working
knowledge of tenant and eviction laws
- Familiarity and comfort with performance metrics, sales quotas,
and financial concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including
word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
- Staff Management experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Tax Credit experience is preferred!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Saturday availability is a must!
- Able to live On-Site!PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated ability to secure leases and to exceed sales
- Previous Property Management experience is a must!
- Valid driver's license & car insurance**We are an E-Verify
employer with competitive compensation*Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityApplication Question(s):
- Are you available to work on Saturdays?Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Property Management: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- Property leasing: 1 year (Required)
- LIHTC: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: GSF PROPERTIES, INC., Fresno , On-Site Assistant Property Manager, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!