Senior Commercial Security Consultant
Company: ADT Commercial
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Company Overview:At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADTs 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods
and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location,
educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When youre a part of ADT Commercial, youll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn
(https://www.linkedin.com/company/adtcommercial/) and Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/CommercialADT) .Position Summary:The
Senior Commercial Sales Consultant is a senior level sales
professional that specializes in growing customer verticals within
commercial intrusion, fire, access control, surveillance products
and services. This individual will work within an assigned
territory to provide a consultative, integrated solution to
potential and existing commercial customers.Essential Duties:
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a
new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads,
networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily
production and customer relationships.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include
design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and
operational counterparts.Minimum Qualifications:
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 3 years in the security
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools,
customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control,
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution,
negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the
ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward ThinkerOther:
- Must have valid drivers license issued by the State in which
they resideRewards and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays.ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT Commercial, Fresno , Senior Commercial Security Consultant, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!