Company: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. ( OCMI ) is a full
service, independent construction management company with over 39
years' experience in the industry. We have offices throughout
California, Las Vegas and Washington D.C. serving broad range of
markets: Federal Government, Infrastructure, Energy, Education,
Hospitality, Healthcare, and Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff
includes Construction Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors,
Estimators, and Scheduling expert
We are growing and have an opportunity for a full-time dynamic,
success driven Construction Manager in Fresno, CA. In this role,
you will provide highly responsive project management services in
one of the firm's core business lines. If you are passionate about
construction management, have a proven successful leadership
ability, possess excellent critical thinking skills, and a strong
business acumen, then we would like to hear from you!
The Construction Manager duties will include, but not limited
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan
and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in
conjunction with office based cost and schedule support.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications.
Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including
monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and
activities via meeting minutes, weekly and monthly project update
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist
Business Development functions as necessary.
- 5+ years Construction Management experience. Previous
experience focusing on higher education projects highly
- Experience providing owner representation for new construction,
modernization and/or repair programs
- Ability to successfully pass a thorough background check
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage challenging, multi-faceted
- Well versed in all construction industry delivery methods.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Outlook as well as industry standard software.
- BS or BA in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management
or a closely related field.
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include:
- Company sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Program with a Company Match
- Paid Holidays / Sick Leave / Vacation Accrual
To apply, please visit or go directly to the application at:
Keywords: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc., Fresno , Construction Manager, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!