Class A Truck Driver - Fresno, CA
Company: Nutrien Ag Solutions
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Apply Online or Call:
Class A Truck Driver - Nutrien Ag Solutions Fresno, CA, USA
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and
we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is
more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien---, the
largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective
mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides
full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more
than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and
Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers
achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products,
including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.;
Proven--Seed and Dyna-Gro--Seed; as well as financial, custom
application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong.
We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are
collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who
are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to
help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- To load or assist in loading trailer with materials. To unload
or assist in unloading trailer by using forklift or hand
- To operate semi-truck with one or two trailers, according to
state laws. To transport loads over required route to proper
destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety
- Must be able to conduct a standard DOT truck inspection.
- Capable of filling out all company and DOT required
- Must be able to fill out shipping bills of lading and necessary
signatures and return completed paper work to shipping office. To
maintain any related records required.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 80 pounds.
- To perform miscellaneous service duties such as checking, on a
daily basis, oil, water, fuel, and air in tires. To report any
maintenance malfunctions to maintenance dept.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be
a general description of this position and is not
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational
agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Valid CDL - Class A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Must be able to work 40+hour weeks including
- Driving Record must be clean
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel
at delivery points.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment
- May, at times, sit in a cab for periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders to be able to look into tender
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical
requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety
sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance
abuse screening as per company policy.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with
Nutrien policies, y ou will be required to undergo a background
check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we
appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under
consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, f
ollow us on: LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter
Apply Below or Call:
Grow your Career. Work with Purpose. Feed the Future. To grow our
world from the ground up, we harvest the best talent to lead the
agriculture industry in innovation and bold new thinking. We
cultivate care for the safety and wellbeing of our employees,
growers, customers and neighbors, ensuring we all go home safe
every day. We proudly invest in our communities, grow responsibly
and create a sustainable environment.Nutrien offers terrific roles,
competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits and retirement
programs to support the health and well-being of our employees. We
invest in our people through education, training, mentoring and
career development planning. We proudly value diversity and are
committed to providing a respectful and inclusive environment for
every employee. Apply Online or Call:
Keywords: Nutrien Ag Solutions, Fresno , Class A Truck Driver - Fresno, CA, Professions , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!