Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Outreach Specialist – Fresno, CA
Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment
opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
We are currently seeking an Outreach Specialist to work for one of
our top Healthcare Corporations located in Fresno, CA
Start Date: 7/22/19 long term opportunity through 12/30/19 with
opportunity for extension and/or perm hire.
Pay Rate: $24.50
Work hours: 8am-5:00pm Mon – Fri
**Bilingual Spanish or Hmong preferred.
Job Description: Responsible for serving as the initial and main
point of Field contact between the Company and the current and
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to telephone, written, and in-person inquiries and
initiates steps to assist regarding issues relating to content or
interpretation of benefits, policies and procedures.
- Provides timely and accurate resolution of inquiries and issues
regarding benefits, services and policies. Supports and promotes
State Sponsored Programs through participation in community
- Represents State Sponsored Programs in community
- Supports member access to care through home visits, processing
of reports, and distribution of collateral materials.
- Performs new member orientations.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of
issues to ensure timely resolution or follow-up.
- Provides superior, professional, and courteous service to
- Comprehends the various cultural and linguistic needs of the
Medicaid and SCHIP population.
- Knowledge of the various health and social services available
in the assigned region with a special emphasis on services offered
by community based organizations.
- Ability to work professionally with the company's associates,
community-based organizations, providers and plan members.
- Requires HS Diploma; 1 year of customer service experience,
understanding of the basic principles of managed care and the
concepts of publicly financed health insurance such as Medicaid and
SCHIP programs; or any combination of education and experience that
would provide an equivalent background.
- Looking for clinical or healthcare experience - MA, CNA, LVN,
Health Educator, preferred.
- Should have experience with family practice, medical office or
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Must be able to navigate through Excel, Word, Access, WGS, and
- Spanish or Hmong speaking, preferred.
- Medical interpretation or terminology training a plus.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
(Available for purchase and administered by a designated
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain
valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a
National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. If you have
questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter
recruiting for this position: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhy
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fresno , Outreach Specialist, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!