Third Party Coordinator (CA High Speed Rail)
Company: Harris & Associates
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's
complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public
infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast
in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200
employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal,
water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for a collaborative
environment, work that makes a difference, and a firm that invests
heavily in your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris &
Harris is looking for a Third Party Coordinator to join our dynamic
PMCM team Fresno. This position provides coordination of Third
Parties design reviews and manages Third Party outreach efforts,
including design reviews, coordinating design review workshops and
monitoring Third-party comments to resolution close. Also includes
managing and monitoring design submittal process including guiding
submittals through internal team review, quality checking and
verification and validation reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leads Design Third Party Coordination efforts, in conjunction
with the client and agency with the city, county, and state
agencies and utilities.
- Coordinates design review activities between the design team
and the third parties.
- Schedules third party design review workshops. Manages the
design interfaces with the third parties.
- Prepares presentations, meeting agendas and minutes as
- Attend and participate in third party review meetings
- Develops reporting mechanisms to track submittal progress and
third-party review status.
- Assists design discipline leads in meeting internal
- Identifies key dates for: internal review quality control
review, validation and verification report development and
submittal to client.
- Maintains, supports, and promotes a safe work environment while
complying with the project team's safety rules, policies, and
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree Civil Engineering, Planning, Business
Administration, or related field is desirable.
- 5 years' project development/ construction team member
experience in the design, construction, outreach activities and at
least 5 years' experience performing coordination with designers,
contractors, and/ or local agencies.
- Understands general principles of transit systems design,
construction, operation, and maintenance.
- Theories, principles, and practices of public agencies and
- Organization and processes of agencies and utilities,
especially in regards to the design development process and
- Articulate processes and manage progress against defined
- Represent design team in presentations to the public, and in
producing consensus solutions, with local agencies, and
implementing agency and contractor.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Exercise judgment and creativity in making decisions.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and correspondence.
- Effectively manage time.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical,
dental, vision, and life insurance. Harris & Associates is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested and
qualified candidates including women, minorities, veterans and
persons with disabilities.
Harris & Associates an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA
Keywords: Harris & Associates, Fresno , Third Party Coordinator (CA High Speed Rail), Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!