Branch Service Specialist, Part-time 37 Hours, Fashion Fair, Fresno, C
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. At Union Bank, we aim to be the premier and most-trusted West Coast bank, serving customers with high-touch, local delivery and global capabilities as we leverage our rich, 150-year history. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by competitive Total Rewards, including our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group. Job Summary Reporting to the Branch Manager and/or Branch Service Manager, the Branch Service Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of duties including, responding to customer inquiries, processing transactions, customer requests, resolving difficult/complex issues, and making quality sales referrals. The Branch Service Specialist may receive day-to-day work direction from other branch officers. Depending on the office assigned, may be responsible for servicing specialty segments such as Priority and Cash and Save, etc. Major Responsibilities: Under guidance of office leadership, will be responsible for: 50% - Customer Service Transactions
- Ensure understanding of and adherence to all operating policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience when responding to customer requests and inquiries and processing transactions within assigned authority.
- Respond directly to customer issues and complaints in a timely, professional and effective manner.
- Escalate more complex issues/complaints to the appropriate supervisor or co-worker within the branch if unable to resolve directly.
- Maintain cash drawer within prescribed cash limits and meet cash balancing standards.
- Perform more complex tasks such as Safe Deposit activities, handling of customer requests/research, merchant teller services, remote branch capture, etc., in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards. 30% - Sales Referrals
- Identify and recommend appropriate bank services that result in quality sales and best meet customers' needs.
- Participate in sales promotions and meet monthly referral goals.
- May assist Manager in training tellers to effectively identify quality referral opportunities. 20% - Operations/Risk/Compliance
- Verify and/or approve various documents and transactions, (e.g., G/L tickets, IBC's, Customer Charges, Deposits, etc.).
- Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures, including compliance and privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality. Conform to all government compliance regulations.
- Typically requires 3+ years of experience and increasing levels of responsibility within branch operations.
- Possess knowledge of banking products and services.
- Requires strong sales and service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Keywords: UnionBank, Fresno , Branch Service Specialist, Part-time 37 Hours, Fashion Fair, Fresno, C, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!