Company: Charles McMurray
Posted on: September 13, 2018
OPENING FOR PART TIME WAREHOUSE POSITION. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
Do You Want to Work Part Time for a Great Employer with a Positive Work Culture?
We offer a terrific environment, challenging work with opportunity for advancement to include a full-time union position. We have a dynamic team of employees who are empowered to make decisions that best serve our customers. Each employee plays a role in our ability to increase efficiency, profitability and be the most convenient place for our customers to do business. We are looking for a bright, positive individual with a stellar work ethic to add to our full time team. We need someone who is hard-working, reliable, organized and has the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Individuals must have excellent human relations and communication skills; a team spirit; and be self-disciplined. Responsibilities
- Support Charles McMurray Company's Mission of "creating the most convenient place for our customers to do business".
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory control activities
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to company standards
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear and use proper safety equipment
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Inventory counts, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Adhere to Charles McMurray Company standards and values Physical Demands and Abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs., occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 70 lbs.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch
- Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Hours
- Flexible to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 7AM to 9PM
- Ability to work 29 hours per week Rate of Pay
- $13/hour Charles McMurray Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PLEASE, NO RECRUITERS, NO PHONE CALLS. SUBMIT RESUME ONLINE.
Keywords: Charles McMurray, Fresno , PT Warehouseperson, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!