Customer Onboarding Specialist
Company: Fresno First Bank
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Who We Are:FFB is an award-winning, single-branch bank that
originated in Fresno, CA. Since its opening in 2005, FFB's mission
has been to provide customers with 1st class banking services. At
FFB, we understand that every person who walks through our doors is
unique. Therefore, we strive to provide each customer with a
carefully crafted banking solution that is tailored to their
individual needs. It's with this customer-first mentality that FFB
has become one of the leading community banks in the nation.Despite
being headquartered in Fresno, CA, members of the FFB team come
from all over the country! Since we believe that people are our
greatest asset, we are always seeking ambitious, passionate
candidates who share FFB's goals and values regardless of where
they live. If you feel that you could be a great addition to our
team, then we encourage you to reach out and apply!Recent Awards
- Voted Best Bank by Best of Central California People's Choice
- Rated the #10 Community Bank in the Nation
- Ranked #6 on American Banker's Top Publicly Traded Community
Banks List 2022What You Should Expect While Working at FFB:
- Company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Program
- A friendly, close-Knit work culture that encourages growth
- Opportunities to Participate in Community Networking
- Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internal Job Posting & Referral ProgramIdeal Candidate:FFB
prides itself on its core values of Teamwork, Relationship,
Authenticity, and Commitment (TRAC). We expect that our team
members will reflect these values in the workplace in various ways:
- Teamwork - We collaborate, hold each other accountable, and win
- Relationship - We are trustworthy, transparent, and
- Authentic - We are humble, vulnerable, and we speak up.
- Commitment - We are owners...Be hungry, responsive, and have a
sense of urgency.Employment with FFB will allow you to earn
competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and
compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and
initiative.Summary:The role of a Customer Onboarding Specialist is
pivotal in providing new customers to FFB Bank with a positive,
uncommon, and efficient onboarding experience. This specialist is
responsible for guiding customers through the initial stages (Day 1
- 30 - 60 - 90) of their journey, ensuring they are well-informed,
satisfied, and engaged from the very beginning. The primary goal is
to foster customer loyalty, retention, and advocacy by delivering a
seamless onboarding process to the bank.Essential Duties:
- Onboarding Guidance: Act as the point of contact for new
customers, guiding them through the onboarding process, which may
include product setup, account creation, and familiarization with
- Information Dissemination: Provide customers with comprehensive
information about the products, services, features, and benefits
available, ensuring they understand how to maximize their use.
- Personalized Assistance: Tailor the onboarding experience to
each customer's specific needs and preferences, addressing their
individual concerns and questions.
- Problem Resolution: Promptly address and resolve any issues,
challenges, or concerns that may arise during the onboarding
process, ensuring a smooth transition for the customer.
- Engagement and Relationship Building: Cultivate a positive
relationship with customers, fostering trust, loyalty, and a sense
of partnership through effective communication and support.
- Feedback Collection: Solicit feedback from customers regarding
their onboarding experience and use this information to drive
process improvements and enhance the overall customer journey.
- Product Training: Provide basic training on how to use products
and services effectively, either through direct instruction or by
facilitating access to educational resources.
- Cross-Selling and Upselling: Identify opportunities to
introduce complementary products or services that may benefit the
customer, promoting additional value and revenue generation.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain records of customer
interactions, feedback, and onboarding progress, and generate
reports for management to evaluate the effectiveness of the
- Process Optimization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams
to identify areas for process improvement and streamline onboarding
procedures to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Reinforce the application of superior customer service and
leadership through his or her own example along with appropriate
follow through with involved customers, vendors, and
- Treat people with respect; keep commitments; Inspire the trust
of others; work ethically and with integrity; uphold organizational
values; accept responsibility for own actions.
- Follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks
correctly and on time; support the Bank's goals and values; benefit
the bank through outside activities.
- Perform the position safely, without endangering the health or
safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report
potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with
occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations
and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are
applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as
well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university specialized in
Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant work
- Advanced experience, knowledge, and training in a progressively
responsible marketing role. Previous managerial experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and process
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out
instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports,
correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and
- Thorough understanding of marketing process and project
management procedures; ability to plan Bank marketing activities
(setting objectives, developing strategies, budgeting, and
developing policies and procedures); initiative to organize various
functions necessary to accomplish department or Bank activities;
effectively staff; direct employees towards the desired objectives
(delegating, motivating, resolving problems); controlling the
function (developing performance standards, measuring results,
taking corrective action and rewarding employees as
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical
- Problem-solving mindset and a customer-centric approach to
handling inquiries and issues.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple
tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using helpdesk software, CRM tools, and
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and a fast-paced
- Certifications or training related to Dialpad products or
relevant technologies is a plus.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets
and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license with reliable
- Ability to travel as needed to collaborate with vendors and/or
attend offsite meetings. PI29e0307f849c-31181-33194225
Keywords: Fresno First Bank, Fresno , Customer Onboarding Specialist, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!