Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Base Salary // Profit Share // Retirement - We are an
industry-leading company headquartered in the central valley of
California. We are rapidly expanding our footprint through both
organic growth and acquisition. Huge growth opportunity!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Beau PenningtonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $22
- $26 per hourA bit about us:We are an industry-leading company
headquartered in the central valley of California. We are rapidly
expanding our footprint through both organic growth and
acquisition. Our mission is to become the largest company servicing
the west coast in our industry.Why join us?
- Reports to the Office Manager
- Strong benefits package and very generous retirement
contribution and profit sharing plan
- Premier company in the central valley of California
- Longstanding, manufacturing and sales company in growth
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture with high visibility to the
- Great/work-life balance
- Career advancement potential within this growing teamJob
DetailsESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Verify invoice pricing to purchase orders and assure all
purchase orders are properly signed by managers
- Code invoices and prepare for input in computer system
- Verify and attach accounts payable check copies to invoices and
mail checks to suppliers.
- Check vendor statements for past due invoices and perform
necessary follow-up to get invoices paid or removed from
- Issue manual checks when needed
- Accept supplier's calls regarding payables, answer their
questions and resolve any issues they may have.
- Backup Cashier when needed
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will assist in any duties not
described herein as situations arise requiring prompt
- All work will be orchestrated and documented.
- Orchestration means that all work will be performed in a
routine, coordinated manner to continuously duplicate desired
- Documentation means that all work processes will be
- All orchestration shall be quantified.
- Quantification means that all work processes will be validated
by testing and measuring their results.
- All work will be performed in accordance with all governmental
laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those
jurisdictions in which the company operates.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will always conduct
himself/herself in an ethical manner.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will always adhere to Company
policies and procedures.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will assist in maintaining
harmonious relationships with our suppliers.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Fresno , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!