Associate Risk Administrator
Company: Lyles Services Co.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job SummaryThis position is responsible for providing assistance
with contractual strategy, as well as contract administration for
all operational companies under Lyles' group of companies. Assists
management on contractual rights and obligations, and provides
interpretation of contract terms and conditions. Essential Duties
and ResponsibilitiesEssential duties and other responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Understands Risk Management concepts and can help to guide
operations in the avoidance, transference, and mitigation of risk
in relation to contractual terms, insurance coverage, and project
- Reviews bid documents and contract provisions to advise
estimating, in regard to upcoming Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Provides assistance to estimating with the preparation of bid
documents and qualification statements in responding to RFP's.
- Reviews contractual terms in relation to public works projects,
alternative delivery projects, joint ventures, subcontracts, and
other legal documents.
- Assists administrative staff in conjunction with Risk Manager
in regard to subcontractor compliance, which includes processing
subcontractor change orders, subcontractor pay estimates, receipt
of lien releases, and receipt of insurance certifications.
- Possesses an understanding and the ability to discuss insurance
policy terms and conditions with regard to payment and performance
bonds, workers compensation insurance, general liability, and other
types of insurance.
- Understands Group Captive Insurance, Single Parent Captive
Insurance, Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP), Contractor
Controlled Insurance Programs (CCIP), and Subguard programs.
- Responsibilities include training employees, planning,
assigning, and directing work, and providing input to Risk Manager
in appraising performance.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Required Education
- 5+ years' experience of construction or related industry
contract administration required.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Strong computer skills and familiarization with Enterprise
Resource Planning system (ERP) or other document filing system
- Experience using Vista by Viewpoint software is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.Certificates,
- A valid California Driver's License
- CRIS Designation desirablePhysical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Office Environment: The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate. Salary Range: $74,600-$92,850
Keywords: Lyles Services Co., Fresno , Associate Risk Administrator, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...