Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Community Medical Centers of Fresno, CA
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Overview****All positions located in Fresno/Clovis CA**** -As an
HR Specialist with our Talent Acquisition team, you will have the
opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of areas
related to recruitment including candidate scheduling and screening
applications, in addition to other TA support functions. -We
experience high, and fast-paced volumes which requires excellent
collaboration, teamwork and communication. - A passion for
excellent customer service, as well as great attention to detail
are critical skills for this role. - - - - - -We know that our
ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our
incredible teams. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like
free concierge services to run your errands while you work and
well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as
excellent retirement options and core benefits.ResponsibilitiesIn
this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition Partners
(recruiters), internal customers, and external candidates to assist
in the recruitment process to ensure excellent service, high
quality, and an efficient experience.
- Screen applications and schedule candidate interviews.
- Utilize internal systems to assist recruiters and leadership
with information as requested and appropriate.
- Exemplify extreme service focus; both for candidates and
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two years of experience in Human Resources or customer service
supporting high volume processes
- Preferred to have prior recruitment experience
Keywords: Community Medical Centers of Fresno, CA, Fresno , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!