Company: Alert-O-Lite Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: General Yard Labor - Traffic Control &
EquipmentReports to: Equipment / TC ManagerPosition Summary: The
General Labor Tech is responsible for traffic control and
construction equipment including customer service, shop
maintenance, sales, rentals, and various other responsibilities.
Responsibilities also include working directly with the Equipment &
TC Managers to ensure all orders are pulled and loaded correctly
foe the drivers and customers. The General Labor Tech is also
responsible for making sure the shop is always cleaned, organized
and fully stocked.Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Handle customer Sales & Rentals (Loading, Unloading Customer
Equipment, Cleaning, Tagging for Service, Preparing, Stenciling,
pulling sign, cones, and lights as needed in Traffic
- Loading and unloading traffic control equipment.
- Preparing equipment, barricade signs for orders or stock.
- Keeping inventory of all equipment.
- Equipment maintenance and up-keep.
- Taking care of Customer returns.
- Rental Yards organization, cleanup, and closing.
- Rental shop organization, cleanup, and closing.Summary of
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience in traffic control barricading a plus
- 1-2 years experience in sign making and layout a plus
- Warehouse, shipping and receiving experience preferred.
- Forklift Experience
- Clean DMV
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug & alcohol test and
background check Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Activities require handling and grasping with the hands when
performing repairs or maintenance of equipment by utilizing hand
tools, power tools, air tools, nuts, bolts, electronic controls and
other small parts
- Occasional use of foot/feet to operate foot pedal on equipment
to test operation
- Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., occasional lifting up to 50 lbs
and seldom lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Exposure to loud noise, dust, gas or fumes
- Work in unprotected weather elements
- Ability to wear hearing and eye protection as required
- Ability to bend and kneel for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for
at least four hours per day
- Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment several times
per dayRequirementsMust be dependable and safety conscious. We are
a drug free workplace. Flexible and able to work overtime and
weekends. Must be a self-starter. Work efficiently yet safely and
have an ability to multi-task. Be customer focused! Service is what
sets us apart and is a requirement!Be detail oriented.
BenefitsAlert-O-Lite offers competitive Salary & Benefits. Salary
will depend on experience
Keywords: Alert-O-Lite Inc, Fresno , General Laborer, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!