Physician Assistant - Prompt Care
Company: Family HealthCare Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you in search of a challenging yet rewarding practice
opportunity? Family HealthCare Network, an FQHC in Central
California is seeking to hire exceptional Physician Assistants to
join our growing provider team! Our positions offer an opportunity
for qualified candidates to serve a diverse patient population.
Our clinicians are devoted to providing exceptional primary care
services, office based procedures, and community involvement.
Description of Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the direct provision of primary care medical
services meeting all established productivity
- Will provide examination and will review appropriate
laboratory, referral and imaging results to determine a
- Expected to document visits accurately utilizing appropriate
templates, and record relevant data to attain a diagnosis.
- Accountable for attaining budgeted visits.
- Accountable for meeting clinical care measures.
- Accountable for locking records in the 72 hour window.
- -Responsible for meeting Midlevel professional focus and
- Provide comprehensive, continuous and coordinated medical care
for acute and chronic illness at all ages within the context of
family unit in a community setting.
- Comprehensive health care including health promotion and
maintenance, prevention of illness and disability and application
of holistic healthcare model with focus on addressing both
protective factors and risk factors affecting the health and
wellbeing of patient.
- Management of chronic diseases and acute illness with broad
range knowledge in procedural skills, coordination of care with
specialists, and utilization of community resources when
- Advocate access to health care with focus of structured
evaluation, early intervention and health promotion.
- Consults with supervising physician or other team members on
cases that need further input.
- Works within and helps to promote the Patient Centered Health
Home model of care.
- Accountable for providing excellent customer service and
- Consistently behaves with courtesy when interacting with
patients/ family members, support staff and Network staff.
- Provider remains aware of wait time during the daily
- Responsible for providing the patient with educational
materials and resources appropriate to the patient's health
- Accountable for patient status as measured by relevant clinical
- Promotes and participates in daily huddles.
- Incorporates the participation of ancillary health team members
in managing the care of patients / families.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring self- management
- Responsible for assisting in the assurance of clinical
procedures and the maintenance of up-to-date clinical
- Completes chart and peer review responsibility in a timely
- Assists the patient care team with performance improvement
efforts, staff education and FHCN promotion.
- Responsible for assisting the patient care team with
performance evaluations and quality improvement.
- Where relevant participate in rotation of medical, physician
assistant students and dental residents.
- Participates in Network Health Fairs & other community
- Participates in site & provider meetings in a meaningful
- Meets Network and credentialing expectations for licensure, and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Description of Primary Attributes
Professional & Technical Knowledge:
- Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job
requires the equivalent of extensive formal training as a Physician
Assistant, including an understanding of the application of the
theory and practices of the profession to the operation of the
organization, as part of a Master's Degree (or other applicable
extended training program).
Licenses & Certifications: Licensed in the state of California as a
*Please be aware the Family HealthCare Network requires all
employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require
the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination. Family
HealthCare Network is an equal opportunity employer, and will
provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are
unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local
Keywords: Family HealthCare Network, Fresno , Physician Assistant - Prompt Care, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!