Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TPMG is seeking full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Hospitalists to join
our team in Fresno, CA.
Come and join the launch of a Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Service-line at Kaiser Permanente Fresno! We are building a
dedicated - Pediatric HBS physician team and are looking to elevate
the Pediatric/Newborn care in our Fresno community. The position is
shift work managing normal post-partum newborns, a Level 2A NICU,
and Pediatric consults in the Emergency Department. Must be
NRP/PALS certified, including a proficient skill set in the
delivery room with newborn resuscitation. -
Fresno is located in central California, between Los Angeles and
San Francisco. The area features mild winters and warm summers and
is near some of our state's most popular recreation areas -
Yosemite National Park, Sierra National Forest, Kings Canyon
National Park and Sequoia National Park. You can visit the Central
Coast, two hours away, for deep-sea fishing and surfing or explore
the Fresno-Clovis metropolitan area's art galleries and studios
every month during Art Hop, a free, self-guided open house and
tour. With its affordable housing, reasonable cost-of-living,
top-tier schools and great central California location, it's no
wonder so many people love to call Fresno their home.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all opportunities located
throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Fresno , Pediatrics Hospitalist, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!