TS Tech I
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Level: HourlyJob Type: Hourly Full TimeWant to build a
stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join
Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to
safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This
position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we
provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of
customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to
manufacturers and exporters.
-Location: Fresno, CA
Job Type: Full Time -
Shift(s) Available: 1st -
Compensation: -$18.00/hr -Benefits Information
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee DiscountsPrincipal Accountabilities
- Complete monitoring / verifying knowledge of one or more TS
- SOP training sign off for general TS training and for all
monitoring checks in one or more area(s).
- Competency Training - At minimum three consecutive acceptable
direct observation per SOP training sign off
- Knowledge and execution of commonly used TS acronyms, and
ability to identify eight most common allergensRequired
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa
- Must be 18 years or older
- Knowledge of general product specs and general operation.
- Demonstrated problem-solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to read/write in English is a MUST.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. -
- General understanding of GMP, HACCP, and SSOP.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have flexible schedule and able to work a varied shift, as
required. Start time may vary +/- two to three hours earlier or
later depending on business need. -Over time and weekend work is
likely and mandatory. - -Considered candidates will receive a phone
call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does
not include relocation reimbursement. -
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Fresno , TS Tech I, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!