Civil Superintendent ( Renewable) 100% Travel - Fresno, CA
Company: Rosendin Electric, Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Civil -Superintendent ( Renewable ) - is responsible for a
specific area of directing, training and administrating the efforts
for all Subcontractors, and providing leadership and guidance to
field management team. The Superintendent communicates on a regular
basis with the Project Manager and Subcontractor Divisions
regarding projects, project timelines, and project startups and
staffing required. -
***100% Travel - Base Pay plus Per Diem ***
- Understand geo techs
- Can review civil drawings and provide input to engineering for
a better build.
- Can complete a material take off based on project
- Clearing and grubbing
- Grading, excavation, trenching, compaction
- Knowledge of code and compliance
- Knowledge of survey, gps, lidar, kmz
- Knowledge of large equipment types and maintenance
- Knows how to layout and have pree meeting for 811 USA dig
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets on a regular basis with the Project Manager and
subcontractors to co-ordinate the standardization of processes and
resolution of mutual concerns.
- Works with the Project Manager in the establishment of new
hiring processes and procedures for field personnel.
- Scheduling and coordination of material to ship to job
- Oversee and ensure that all projects in specific area are
completed to forecast
- Oversees the Safety Program and assures that all Safety
Standards are being met and maintained.
- Ensure that the Field Staff are in compliance to pertinent
government regulations and contract documents.
- Assign field staffing that will meet or exceed the project
timelines and budgets in conjunction with the Director of
- Coordinate with the Tools/Equipment Manager regarding tools and
inventory as required for projects.
- Manages the Production and Field Staffing Team for a specific
area.Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and
evaluation of the field staff.
- Assists in the interviewing, hiring and training of the Field
Staff and the support staff.
- Assists in the development of training programs for Field
Staffing that ensures our Company excellence.
- Conducts area Production and Field Staff meetings when
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned
based on the position's role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years' supervisory experience in similar facility,
construction technology, methods and equipment, tools and work
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer's needs, expectations and
- Demonstrates expertise in commercial electrical field
management, design and contracting
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks under time
- Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of specific variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists
- Familiarity with team-building techniques
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and others
- Up to 20%
- Variable work environment; work is conducted both indoors and
outdoors with varying environmental conditions
- Up to several hours per day may be spent operating a motor
- Office may have fluorescent lighting and air
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to the environments of customer facilities
Rosendin -is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. - Employment decisions
are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Rosendin Electric, Inc, Fresno , Civil Superintendent ( Renewable) 100% Travel - Fresno, CA, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!