Company: Davis Moreno Construction Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Since 2001, Davis Moreno Construction Inc has specialized in
general building and engineering public works projects with an
emphasis on educational facilities.
Core Values: Safety and Wellness, Team Success, Accountability
General Overview of Position:
As a superintendent, you are responsible for: creating and ensuring
a safe job site, planning and scheduling coordination, quality
control and assurance for the work performed at job sites, as well
as coordinating inspections.
- Implementation of DMCI safety plan to maintain an injury-free
- Manage project meetings to ensure timely and safe project
- Build and maintain a deep working knowledge of the relevant
project plans, specifications, and contracts necessary for the
- Maintain, update, and implement the construction schedule with
the project scheduler.
- Provide 4-week look ahead schedules.
- Run weekly subcontractor coordination and safety meetings to
discuss look-ahead schedules, job-related issues, outstanding
RFI's, and update as-built drawings.
- Coordinate and manage the work of subcontractors and DMCI
- Plan all required inspections.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Conduct daily safety reports and site walks.
- Assist project manager in coordination of change order
processing. Ensure that the required approvals are acquired before
authorizing the change work order.
- Confirm subcontractor time and materials work alongside the
- Understand and analyze all construction documents and resolve any
- -Actively engage in job-related meetings (Superintendent,
Pre-Construction, Subcontractor Coordination, etc.)
- Monitor job site safety.
- Ensure that the subcontractors meet the required schedule and
quality of work performed. Contact the project team about any
**Listed job duties are provided as an example and should not be
considered a complete list of superintendent responsibilities**
- 5+ years of experience working in construction, preferably in the
public work forum as a foreman, assistant superintendent, or
- Vast experience in the construction trade
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Excellent time management skills
- Capability to identify and resolve complicated problems
- Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Must have a valid California driver's license
DMCI is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based
on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry,
age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identification, or citizenship
Keywords: Davis Moreno Construction Inc, Fresno , Superintendent DMCI, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!