Company: Nexstar Media Group Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Associate Producer is responsible for contributing story
ideas; writing stories; organizing them within an energetic and
memorable newscast or digital content for the web. * Assists in
writing and production of broadcast or on-line publication
* Contributes to the editorial process and make solid decisions in
breaking news situations
* Order graphics and generate copy for stories, teases and
* Work closely with Executive Producers, field crews and Assignment
Desk to maximize daily resources and appropriately reflect the news
of the day.
* Writes, produces and edits material that appeals to target
* Works in the control room during live newscasts and communicates
with the production staff and talent.
* Research production topics using the internet, video archives,
and other information sources
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor. Requirements & Skills: *
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, TV/film or equivalent
experience may substitute
* Excellent verbal, written, grammar and analytical skills
* Understand brand building directives
* Interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers,
news managers, production, digital and engineering staff
* Detail oriented
* Ability to develop strong news judgment
* Possess journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs
* Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination
techniques and methods, including alternative ways to inform and
entertain via written, oral, and visual media
* Ability to meet quality standards for service & evaluate customer
Keywords: Nexstar Media Group Inc., Fresno , Associate Producer, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!