Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Level: Hourly
Job Type: Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business,
where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide
range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores
to manufacturers and exporters. Location: Fresno, CA Job Type: Full
Shift -Available: 1st
Compensation: Start range $24/hr Benefits Information
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts Principal Accountabilities
- Once a valid work request is submitted, the Maintenance Planner
will prioritize, plan, schedule and follow -up on accuracy of the
job plan for all planned (PM, PdM and Corrective) work.
- Their -focus is not day to day but is to be proactive and
optimize workforce productivity and minimize plant downtime by
managing work 2 weeks to 1 month in advance.
- Planners are expected to maintain accurate equipment files and
related job plans.
- They are expected to organize effective job plans and keep them
accurate and updated.
- Planners are expected to walk down jobs and insure that all
safety and work process considerations are factored into the job.
- They are expected to incorporate safety into all work plans and
help insure that work is performed safely and effectively and help
insure that the work management process is managed efficiently.
- Planners are also expected to insure that the work management
portions of the MMS are updated and accurate. Required
- Authorized to work in the United States without Visa
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed. -
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of industrial maintenance
experience OR minimum 1 year technical training certification
- Experience and ability to learn and apply skills in a wide
range of computer software applications
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Must be detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational
- Experience and ability to work independently without direct
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management
- Previously worked for Cargill
- Demonstrated ability to read standard blueprints, machine and
process drawings. Have the ability to sketch or redline existing
- Experience working on industrial processing equipment
- Previous food processing experience Considered candidates will
receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this
position does not include relocation reimbursement. - Cargill
highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. -Upon
hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
-Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements
of the business and public health requirements based on the spread
of COVID in the community. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Cargill, Fresno , Maintenance Planner, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!