Full Time Registered Substance Abuse Counselor
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Compassionate Registered Substance Abuse Counselor Needed! The
Substance Abuse Counselor will be in charge with assisting patients
through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for
handling opioid use. Counselor conducts individual sessions and
group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping
strategies. Counselor will evaluate patient progress during
counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other
counselors to assist the patient's achieving improved outcomes.
BAART'sopioid use treatment programs deliver medically-supervised
services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the
largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we
haveunlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference.
At BAART,we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our
patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating
our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture
that fosters excellence in all that we do. Essential Job
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct
service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all
services throughout treatment
- Completes Bio-psychosocial assessment.
- Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the
initial treatment plan
- Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services
to all patients
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor Qualifications
- Education - Certifications:
- Registered Counselor in the State of California.
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent
individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental,
and accepting attitude toward our patient population.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
COVID-19 considerations: Everyone will be asked to be in compliance
with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals
life What to expect from us: BAART Programs is a progressive
substance abuse treatment program that is committed to the highest
quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life. BAART Programs
is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and
to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State and local
laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race,
color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws. PI191472426
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Fresno , Full Time Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!