Client Experience Specialist, Merchant Services
Company: Fresno First Bank
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Fresno First Bank, we truly believe that our people are our
greatest asset - and we treat them as such. We offer exciting and
interesting opportunities for dedicated, hard-working
professionals. If you share our values and passion for providing
clients with opportunities to achieve their aspirations and
personal success- apply today! Our Values: Teamwork: We all pitch
in to provide the high caliber service our customers deserve. We
have to trust and rely on each other to execute our work with
purpose and efficiency - however difficult the task might be. We
are constantly thinking about the next step and the next
opportunity. Relationships: Building mutually beneficial
relationships is curtail to the long-term success of our
organization. By immersing ourselves in the business ventures we
empower, we come to understand our customers as people with real
human needs rather than just numbers. Authentic: We say what we
mean, and we mean what we say. Internally that means holding each
other accountable and owning up to mistakes. It also means being
straight forward with customers. Commitment: Our pride of ownership
is strong. Every day, we bring our best in order to support our
customers and represent the bank. Employment with Fresno First Bank
will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy
a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas,
good work, and initiative. The Client Experience Specialist is
primary responsibility for supporting the existing merchant
payments processing business (including Visa, MasterCard, Discover,
American Express, electronic check acceptance, gift cards, etc.)
along with providing technical support of all corresponding
hardware and software. Duties will include direct client support,
partnering with bank personnel to meet the needs of existing
clients, remote implementation of merchant accounts, and ongoing
support of existing merchants to promote retention, along with
general and technical support as requested. This position requires
a high degree of integrity, professionalism, excellent
communication skills, proficient time management skills, as well as
the acumen to look for opportunities of internal improvement within
the division. Essential Duties Keys to success for the Client
Experience Specialist position include strong communication,
customer service skills, creativity, persistence, and the ability
to handle anything that comes your way as well as the following
- Provide direct, white glove support & service to merchants as
it relates to all merchant services products and services.
- Provide education on product solutions to existing
- Open, manage, and report on both general and technical support
tickets for existing merchants.
- Product analyst responsibilities such as vendor communication
and product comparisons.
- Provide ongoing feedback of processes and procedures while
looking for ways we can improve.
- Understand and support bank philosophy, personnel policies,
products, and campaigns to staff and the general public.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of bank procedures and all
banking regulations (such as Reg. CC, Bank Secrecy Act, Reg. E,
Consumer Protection Regulations, etc.) as they pertain to the
performance of your job.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education
- 2-3 years customer service and technical support experience
- 3+ years of experience in merchant services payments processing
- Knowledge of processing platforms such as TSYS and/or Fiserv
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Proactive team player.
- Detail oriented thinker.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge seeker.
- Ability to communicate with customers, internal business
partners, and peers professionally and effectively.
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook and Microsoft
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually. PI186135466
Keywords: Fresno First Bank, Fresno , Client Experience Specialist, Merchant Services, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!