Bell Attendant, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching
for a Bell Attendant to join our team at Tenaya Lodge in Fish Camp,
California. The Bell Attendant is responsible for many important
aspects of guest services, including bell, door, valet, and guest
transport for hotel operations.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the
future if required by federal, state, or local law. Bell Attendants
start at $16.00 / hour! We offer great perks for our eligible
Tenaya Lodge associates:
- Employee housing available.
- FREE meals in our Employee Dining Room
- $10/day commuter bonus for 35+ miles, and $20/day for 50+
milesExperience work-life balance and grow your career in an
- Greet and assist guests with luggage at check-in, check-out,
and storage and escort them to their room.
- Assist guests with city information and directions.
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms,
loading areas, vehicles, or transportation terminals, by hand or
using baggage carts.
- Explain the operation of room features, such as locks,
ventilation systems, and televisions.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
- Park and retrieve guest's vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior hotel experience is desired but not essential.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills demonstrating
proper manners and etiquette.
- Requires excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.Physical
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have the physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of
weight.Who We Are Tenaya Lodge is a 4-diamond resort located just
outside the south entrance to Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by
beautiful trees and granite mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect
environment for outdoor enthusiasts with great hiking trails,
waterfalls, rivers, and creeks to explore in and around Yosemite.
We offer a variety of employee housing which includes meals,
utilities, internet, and laundry. We also provide free mountain
bike rental, weekly trips to Oakhurst, and employee discounts on
lodging and services. For local candidates we offer a commute
incentive for all commutes over 50 miles one way.At Delaware North,
you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
clubhouse, concierge, desk, host, luggage, madison, service
representative, spencer, sunset, terrace
Keywords: Delaware North, Fresno , Bell Attendant, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!