Company: Sentinel Peak Resources Management LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION: Inspect, operate, and maintain all wells
and related oil and gas treatment equipment daily. Perform various
tests on wastewater, crude oil, and gas streams. Monitor production
and sales of oil and gas. Input daily production numbers into
reporting program. Generate daily and monthly gauge sheets and
transmit them to the office for compilation. Complete monthly
testing of all equipment Safety Devices. Communicate equipment
problems, well problems, and production variances to the
supervisor. Generate, create, and close work orders using Maximo.
Troubleshoot process problems and make minor mechanical repairs to
keep processing units on line. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of 3 years of operational experience in the Oil and
- Mechanical experience with and knowledge of the above-mentioned
- Ability to use a PC.
- Working knowledge of the Maximo Program.
- Ordering supplies
- Environmental Safety and General Safety Training are required.
Keywords: Sentinel Peak Resources Management LLC, Fresno , Field Operator, Other , Coalinga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!