Housekeeper - The Westin - Mammoth Mountain
Company: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Description LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here. The mountains
are calling. NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes,
California. Did you know that as part of your employment at The
Westin Monache you receive a free season pass, including free
access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn t it? More
about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
- PTO for benefit eligible employees
- Associates as well as their family and friends, are eligible to
receive discounts on Marriott hotels worldwide A little about this
- Assist the Housekeeping Department by maintaining overall
cleanliness of the hotel and assisting with guest needs.
- Assist in cleaning of guest rooms in accordance with
established quality, performance and time standards to allow a
sufficient quantity of vacant and clean guest rooms for sale.
- Strip guest rooms of all trash and soiled linens; clean dirty
dishes; supply linens to rooms according to established standards
of cleanliness and time required to completion.
- Organize and stock cleaning carts and linen closets on assigned
- Perform cleaning tasks using hotel cleaning products and
cleaning equipment to adhere to health and hotel standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, including but not limited
to; cleaning, unexpected spills, delivering supplies to
Housekeepers, stocking of Housekeeper carts, and executing special
guest requests such as delivering supplies, linens, amenities,
- Required to assist night audit and other night shift personal
with breaks, monitoring of phones and other special requests.
- Clean public areas including lobbies, hallways, elevators and
elevator landings in accordance with established quality and
- Communicate with Associates, management, clients, owners and
others in a courteous and professional manner, and in accordance
with Brand Standards.
- Positively and professionally respond to manager/supervisor
requests to complete tasks assigned including but not limited to,
cleaning guest rooms, re-cleaning rooms that do not meet
established standards, laundry removal and preparation, cleaning
common areas, completing checklists and other duties assigned.
- High School Education or GED preferred.
- 1 years of hospitality Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors- temperature is moderate
and controlled by environmental systems.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to
an average shift of 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up
to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and
to reach different floors of the building on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing
ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual
functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary
equipment and products.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment including but not
limited to non-slip shoes, protective eye wear, and protective
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily-reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, safety
rules, work procedures, and instructions.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established from time to time, is essential to the successful
performance of this position-associates with irregular attendance
will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the hotel.
- Attendance at all scheduled meetings and training sessions is
- All associates must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per Resort standards.
- This position is required to wear a uniform as stipulated by
Resort standards. Offers of employment may be contingent upon
successful completion of a background investigation.
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, Fresno , Housekeeper - The Westin - Mammoth Mountain, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!