Line Cook, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Location: Fish Camp
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring Line
Cooks to join our team at Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite in Fish Camp,
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the
future if required by federal, state, or local law. Line Cooks
start at $18.00 / hour! We offer great perks for our eligible
Tenaya Lodge associates:
- Employee Discounts.
- FREE meals in our Employee Dining Room.
- $10/day commuter bonus for 35+ miles, and $20/day for 50+
miles. Experience work-life balance and grow your career in an
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with
all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Performs other duties assigned.Qualifications
- At least one years' experience as a Prep Cook or Line
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipmentWho We
Are Tenaya Lodge is a 4-diamond resort located just outside the
south entrance to Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by beautiful
trees and granite mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect
environment for outdoor enthusiasts with great hiking trails,
waterfalls, rivers, and creeks to explore in and around Yosemite.
We offer a variety of employee housing which includes meals,
utilities, internet, and laundry. We also provide free mountain
bike rental, weekly trips to Oakhurst, and employee discounts on
lodging and services. For local candidates we offer a commute
incentive for all commutes over 50 miles one way.At Delaware North,
you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
appetizer, baker, baking, cocinero de la preparacion, commercial
kitchen, cook, dinner, fryer, lunch, restaurant assistant cook
Keywords: Delaware North, Fresno , Line Cook, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite, Other , Fish Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!