Clinic Supervisor RN
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Clinic
Supervisor organizes and directs the work of the Clinic. The Clinic
Supervisor organizes and directs the work of the Nursing
Department. This will include Coordinating staff to assure that
effective services are provided, and quality of standards are met.
The Clinic Supervisor is a member of the leadership team and
facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with
external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team
culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership and guidance to assigned staff. Identify
learning opportunities, provide effective coaching and feedback,
and develop corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing services with
physicians, to identify opportunities for improving clinical
services and participant outcomes.
- Ensure the practice complies with WelbeHealth requirements and
Federal and State regulatory standards.
- Evaluate staff competencies by direct observation, peer
overview, orientation and employee input, documenting this in the
- Promote and monitor WelbeHealth and regulatory agency standards
and customer service expectations for the practice in all aspects
of the PACE program.
- Effectively intercede with family and participant and resolves
concerns related to the delivery of health care services.
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate participant and staff data
collection systems and processes to support clinic and the delivery
of participant care.
- Recognize the diverse skill levels of individual staff members
and the unique needs of the participant population when developing
staffing plans; ensure appropriate level of staffing.
- As needed, perform direct participant care, operate equipment
safely and correctly, and carry out medical treatments and special
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregiver and update the IDT promptly of any
changes in participants' condition or medical status.
- Work with the WelbeHealth Physicians and other members of the
IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals,
skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.).
- Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the
disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, support enrollment of
prospective participants into the program.
- Participate in end-of-life care coordination and
- Provide backup coverage to other nursing functions.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
- Follow policies and procedures and participate in any required
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- Our program is a truly special model that allows practitioners
to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way.
You'll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in
- You'll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for
participants and to practice "person-centered care," empowering and
helping our participants meet their goals.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of
Science (BSN) preferred
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Valid State Driver's License with a clean DMV record
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing experience in a clinical setting
with a frail or elderly population
- 2 years supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to
mentor and develop team members
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage
complex clinical situations
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging
reports and data to prioritize and manage people and
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to
innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to
ensure the team consistently meet established goals
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Fresno , Clinic Supervisor RN, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!