Company: Taylor Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Come Work with Us! Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With
Daily Pay, you can get paid on your very first day. No more waiting
for direct deposit or a paper check!Taylor Corporation is a
growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future - and our
people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees'
potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every
member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe
there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long
haul.Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.Your
Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Equipment
Operator to join their team.Your Responsibilities:
- Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance
with job specifications and in accordance with company quality
standards and procedures.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to
ensure optimum output.
- Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Check plates for correct format.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality.
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs,
and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and
- Monday - Friday 2:30pm to 11:00pmYou Must Have:
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail
- High degree of mechanical ability
- Good reading abilityWe Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- High degree of analytical skills
- Good color discernmentAbout Taylor CorporationOne of the top
five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor's
family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and
technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For
45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and
innovative products, services and expertise for individuals,
businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees
spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to
create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have
helped build some of the world's more recognizable brands.
Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and
needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We
offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential
including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k)
plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.Taylor
Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Taylor Corporation including
all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Taylor Corporation, Fresno , Equipment Operator, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!