Customer Relations Representative
Company: Aces Global
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:The Customer Relations Representative is
responsible for the accurate and professional exchange of
information on daily business activities between customers and our
clients. The Customer Relations Representative is a key interface
with the customer and plays a pivotal role in the success of this
relationship.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Includes the
following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Tracks and expedites all aspects of orders for assigned
- Completes required reports (e.g. – status reports, forms, etc.)
for the customer.
- Control and determine materials, time, and process of
production runs based on the Customer's forecast.
- Acts as the main liaison between the customer and production
- Expedites the accurate flow of information within production
- Interfaces with the customer via phone, email, etc., and will
visit customers with sales reps as required.
- Prepares internal reports as required.
- Processes complaints and other documentation as required.
- Responsible for coordinating daily shipments.
- Process invoices daily and credit notes as required.EDUCATION
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from four-year college or
technical school; or Associates degree with 2 years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. SAP experience helpful,
but not necessary.
- Must be able to work longer than normal hours from time to
time, plus be available to travel overnight on customer
visits.Powered by JazzHRy5VcaL0ujr
Keywords: Aces Global, Fresno , Customer Relations Representative, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!