Client HR Business Partner III
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Working with our largest or enterprise client segment, acts as
strategic business partner to client on HR issues. Maintains
ongoing relationship with client contacts and acts as the primary
point of contact for HR service. Works collaboratively with
internal partners to ensure quality customer service and support.
Manages client activities and develops strong business
relationships, retains clients, and works to build revenue.
- Services clients in multiple states in-person or virtually as
appropriate, and provides expert consultative guidance and HR
strategies to large, complex clients to ensure appropriate
resolution of client issues. Partners and collaborates with
internal departments and subject matter experts in delivering
actionable responses or plans to clients' concerns.
- Provides expert Consultative Guidance and advice to clients in
the areas of Performance Management, Recruiting and Retention
Strategies, Compensation, Performance Development, Employee
Engagement and Culture Enhancement.
- May conduct open enrollment meetings for clients, advising on
benefit plan selection and contribution strategies. Understand
details of benefit and insurance plans related to the PEO
co-employer relationship, when applicable.
- Communicates and interprets HR policies and procedures while
providing recommendations for any employee relations issue that may
arise independently, and only utilizes an HR Coach when
- Provides turnover analysis and action planning and offers
unemployment escalation assistance.
- Maintains an awareness of HR trends in HR legislation and
conducts trainings based on available resources.
- May act as a mentor for HR Coordinators and Associate Client HR
- Conducts annual HR Strategy Session for each client.
- Works with Area Manager to develop client and employee
- Possible remote capability!
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 7+ years of experience in HR, or the equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Consideration may be given to a candidate with experience in
lieu of a degree.
Keywords: Paychex, Fresno , Client HR Business Partner III, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!