(RN) Registered Nurse, Primary Care
Company: Community Medical Centers
Posted on: May 14, 2022
* All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
We're looking for a Registered Nurse to join our growing Community
Health Partners team! Community Health Partners - part of Community
Health System - helps primary care physicians and specialists
manage their practices. In this fast-paced environment, you will
have the opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit team,
supporting the Practice Manager and multidisciplinary team(s),
ensuring patients receive quality and comprehensive services. You
will participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to lead
improvement activities and provide leadership, including problem
resolution and mentoring.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide
unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands
while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources,
as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits.
Financial benefits are important too, and outside base
compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to
our wonderful community.
Your Career at Community - Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In your role, you will:
* Facilitate effective communication between physicians and staff
to ensure optimal coordination in the delivery of medical
* Participate in quarterly clinical and operations review of
practice. Implement operational changes as directed by and/or in
conjunction with Practice Manager and physician leads.
* Serve as the representative on committees, task forces, or
project teams as directed by the physician leads and/or Practice
Manager, and completes or coordinates tasks delegated as a result
of such representation.
* Monitor the performance improvement process related to support
processes. Participate in continuous improvement of these
* Coordinate with the Practice Manager to ensure accurate and
complete charge capture, compliance and optimal revenue cycle
* Assist Practice Manager with coordinating the operational aspects
of all provider additions and departures, relocations, or other
Education and Experience
* Graduation from a school of Nursing or successful completion of
sufficient units in nursing qualifying for state licensure
* 2 years of nursing experience that includes, training, mentoring,
coordination or special project responsibilities required
Licenses and Certifications
* RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license
* BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
by American Heart Association (AHA) required
* NATIONAL - National Certification related to specialty and
applicable to role preferred
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are
required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved
exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to
Keywords: Community Medical Centers, Fresno , (RN) Registered Nurse, Primary Care, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!