Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner PRN
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation,
is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who
will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most.
As a PRN Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you will be the
go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping
patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you
and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a
huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients. -At Concentra, you
are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better
each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within
the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical
expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career
goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.Concentra's wide
network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy
work-life balance. - -WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel -
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with
Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are
consistent with medical and professional standards of care,
Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing
services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss
quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes
reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including
encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in
the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for
initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to
other medical personnel and center colleagues. -
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational
medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is
- Graduate of accredited PA or NP program of accredited
- Board Certification or eligibility
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine -
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match -If you're looking for an
organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it
does its patients, consider Concentra. -This job requires access to
confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing
discretion and secure information management.Concentra is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, -including disability/veterans -
Keywords: Concentra, Fresno , Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner PRN, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!